A Wealth of Knowledge
05/19/2017 - Thompsons Bought a Single Family home in 2016 in Corolla, NC.
"Catherine has helped my husband and I to purchase 2 homes now in the Outer Banks area. She has been the BEST realtor we have ever worked with! Not only is she incredibly professional and detail oriented, but she is also a joy to spend time with. Thank you for always being willing to share your wealth of knowledge about real estate on the Outer Banks!"
Always Available On Short Notice
05/19/2017 - Helped the Carpenters purchase a Single Family home in 2017 in Corolla, NC.
"Catherine contacted listing agents, rental companies, and contractors gathering information for us to make an informed decision. She was always available in short notice to discuss options. I would recommend her."
05/03/2016 - Dr. Gallagher Bought a home in 2016 in Four Seasons, Duck, NC 27949.
"Catherine Brown Strachan was our real estate agent for purchasing our beach vacation home in Duck NC, in Winter/Spring 2016. She was absolutely outstanding in all the areas that are critical for an agent to help:"
1. Search strategies: She was able to get us to articulate what our beach home vision was to make her search more effective. We were all over the map at first because we hadn't thought this process of goal setting at first, however Catherine successfully got us to focus our priorities.
2. Effective technology usage: She was able to use MLS and her company's own proprietary system and other resources to help the search become more efficient based on our needs.
3. Access: We made three visits to the Duck area and saw probably 40 to 50 homes in total and Catherine was tireless. She clearly went above and beyond what we've experienced with other realtors and was clearly committed to helping us realize our goal.
4. Real estate knowledge: She knew the pitfalls of the real estate local industry and what to watch out for throughout the whole process; from searching, to offering, to inspections, to closing. Her CMA analysis of several properties was spot on to what we were thinking as well.
5. Supporting/ancillary recommendations: She made great recommendations in the supporting companies to work with them and we had good service from closing attorney, mortgage broker, insurance broker. At the end of the process we felt she was the best realtor we've ever worked with and she was instrumental in getting us through the process of finding a dream beach home for a reasonable price in record time.
"We would highly, highly recommend her for anyone looking for a home in the Outer Banks area."
Very Helpful and Great Negotiation Skills
05/13/2016 - Mr. Hall Bought a Single Family home in 2016 in Kill Devil Hills, NC.
"Catherine was very helpful throughout the buying process as well as afterwards! She coordinated all aspects of the purchase, including an inspection that turned up a very costly problem, but thanks to her negotiation skills the seller paid for the entire repair! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to a buyer or seller that wants an agent willing to truly represent their best interests."